Notifications
Clear all

WHITELISTING APP FOR PEACHIEE

Peachieeo
(@peachieeo)
Topic starter  

Name: Peachiee Oak

Discord: Peachiee_o#6801

How long have you been playing: casual RP/no kos rust for about 3 months, joined simlife about a week ago

Characters backstory (Min 150 words): Peachiee is a farm girl from Kansas who decided to try out the big city life. She's from a small town where little crime happens so she's new to the dangerous city and often times very naive. She wants to make friends with pretty much everyone she meets and tries to remain happy and energetic no matter what is happening. While she is friends/friendly with nearly everyone she meets, her close circle of friends is a bit smaller. However, if you find yourself in the circle she will try her best to defend you while still being (mostly) legal about it. Peachiee wears her thoughts on her sleeve and often times has a lot more bark than bite. She keeps peoples secrets and is extremely loyal to her friends and those she cares for.

What you think you bring to RP: i think i bring in a new legal character with some spunk and overall i just hope to bring a character anyone can rp with for friendship or crime

Sneaux
(@sneaux)
Member Admin

Your application has been ACCEPTED

Please message a MOD or HELPER to arrange an interview

ReplyQuote
Share:

Skip to toolbar